The Calgary Elks Lodge and Golf Club, a semi-private, inner-city golf course a few minutes north of downtown Calgary, is accepting applications for the position of equipment technician.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment owned and leased the the club and will report directly to the superintendent, while working closely with the assistant superintendent.
• Maintenance of all equipment, tools and work areas
• Sharpening and set-up of all reel and rotary cutting units
• Fabricating and welding
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical and hydraulic systems
• Working with gas and diesel engines
• Excellent record keeping and communication
• Assist with equipment operation training
• Order and maintain adequate parts and supplies
• Working within the club’s Occupational Health and Safety policies
Please submit resumes and cover letters to:
Cory Brown, Golf Course Superintendent
Calgary Elks Lodge and Golf Club
2502 – 6 Street N.E. Calgary, Alta.
Fax: (403) 230-0783 Phone