Toulon Design, part of Odyssey Golf, has introduced Toulon Garage, a new website that allows golfers to design and personalize a Toulon Design putter through a 12-step process.
Golfers can choose from a variety of features such as head shape, hosel type, finish, head weight, stamps and paint fill, shaft, and grip.
The 12 steps include:
- Choose right-handed or left-handed.
- Choose head shape.
- Choose hosel design.
- Choose finish: (Satin, Tour Mist, Black Pearl or Rose Gold).
- Choose alignment aid: sight line(s) or dot(s), or leave unmarked.
- Choose paint fill.
- Choose stamping (letters or numbers).
- Choose sole plate weight.
- Choose your grip, with numerous options from SuperStroke and Lamkin.
- Choose shaft.
- Choose length.
- Choose loft and lie.
Completed designs are built at Callaway headquarters in Carlsbad, Ca., by the same technicians who build most of the Odyssey putters played on the PGA Tour.
Each Toulon Garage putter is packaged in a specially designed box and includes a unique certificate of authenticity laser-etched onto a piece of high-grade aluminum.
Click here to take a look.