Inclement weather is expected Sunday at Royal Montreal for the fourth round of the RBC Canadian Open, forcing tournament officials to push up tee times. Golfers will tee off from both the first and 10th tees, with the first tee times at 8:05 a.m. local time. The final trio of Jim Furyk, Tim Clark and […]
Cutter & Buck has announced the addition of Jason Nadeau to its Canadian sales team as part of a rapid business expansion in Canada. Nadeau will represent Cutter & Buck and Clique for the green grass and corporate markets in Southwestern Ontario. “Ontario is a key market for us and I’m very excited to have […]
Season 2 | Show 18 | Oct. 19, 2010
- Gar Hamilton – Canadian PGA Head Professional from Mississauga Golf & Country Club joins the show to talk about his legendary career as a player and a club professional on the heels of his announcement that he will retire at the end of the 2011 season.
- Graham DeLaet – Canadian PGA Member from Weyburn, Saskatchewan joins the show after another strong finish in the Fall Series on the PGA Tour. DeLaet is putting the finishing touches on the greatest rookie season by a Canadian having won nearly 900,000 and secured his full PGA Tour Card for 2011.
Season 2 | Show 17 | Sept. 10, 2010
- Phil Jonas: One of this country’s top players talks about teaching and whether we may see him on the Champions Tour when he turns 50 next year.
- Jason Logan: The managing editor of ScoreGolf talks about that publication’s Top 100 rankings.
Season 2 | Show 16 | Aug. 20, 2010.
- Ken Tarling: The well-known Canadian PGA member from Ontario joins the show to talk about his latest victory at the Ontario PGA Seniors Championship, playing in the Mr. Lube – Canadian PGA Seniors and he shares his favorite story about the legendary Moe Norman.
- Brent McLaughlin: The director of rules, competitions and amateur status for Golf Canada joins the show to talk about training rules officials and tells us if his American counterparts made the right call on Dustin Johnson at the recent PGA Championship at Whistling Straits.
Season 2 | Show 15 | Aug. 10, 2010
- George Sourlis: The director of business development and client manager for Landmark Sport Group joins the show to talk about running the Jane Rogers Championship this week on the Canadian Tour and representing rookie PGA Tour player Graham DeLaet.
- Colin Thompson: The head professional at St. George’s Golf and Country Club talks about hosting the RBC Canadian Open a few weeks ago.
Season 2 | Show 14 | July 17, 2010
- Bill Paul: The tournament director for the RBC Canadian Open calls in from St. George’s Golf and Country Club as preparations continue for this week’s national championship.
- Robert Thompson: Canadian golf blogger joins the show to talk about playing St. Andrews and what he expects next week at the RBC Canadian Open.
Season 2 | Show 13 | July 3, 2010
- Seema Sadekar: The Duramed Futures Tour player from Toronto is on this year’s Big Break on the Golf Channel. Seema joins the show to tell us about how the show is filmed, how close she came to getting knocked off last week and what it’s like to watch it with all her friends and family.
- Rod Spittle: The Champions Tour player from Niagara Falls, Ont., joins the show to talk about the route he took to the Champions Tour and playing in this week’s Mr. Lube – Canadian PGA Seniors’ Championship, presented by Cleveland Golf/Srixon.
Season 2 | Show 12 | June 26, 2010
Dennis Hendershot: The Canadian PGA member and president of the Great Lakes Tour talks about the tour’s role in developing Canadian professional golf talent and its 10th anniversary, a decade in which it has handed out over $4-million in prize money.
Garry McKay: Officially, the show’s co-host is on location in Western Canada, but in reality, McKay is just playing golf in British Columbia. Just to rub it in, he calls in from B.C. to talk about the courses he’s playing.
Season 2 | Show 11 | June 19, 2010
- Seema Sedekar: The Duramed Futures Tour player from Toronto joins the show to talk about her upcoming appearance on the Golf Channel’s Big Break starting Monday night.
- Bob Panasik: The Canadian Golf Hall of Fame member talks about qualifying for 11 U.S. Opens and teeing it up again at the 2010 Mr. Lube Canadian PGA Seniors’ Championship presented by Cleveland Golf/Srixon
- Gregg Schubert: The vice president of the Canadian PGA and head professional at Cottonwood Golf and Country Club in Alberta joins the show live from Pebble Beach, where he is representing the association at the U.S. Open.