Okay, okay … we got the message.
Now you can get your message out to the Canadian golf industry through the GolfNewsNow Forum, which will open its virtual doors to readers on Monday, March 2.
Since we first asked about your response to such a forum on the GNN Poll, the response has been overwhelmingly positive, so we’ve decided to go ahead with it.
The GNN Forum will allow readers to see what’s being said, but they will need to register in order to respond to any discussion that is taking place for moderation purposes.
Readers will be able to use the GNN Forum in many ways:
- Discuss the issues of the day, such as the economy or the Canadian PGA/Royal Canadian Golf Association strategic plans.
- Ask questions of leaders within the golf industry. Make it clear who the question is for and GNN will forward that question to the respective person.
- Seek a solution or offer advice to common problems faced by people around the country.
- Offer new and innovative ideas.
- Chat about new products or services.
- Post national or regional upcoming events.
- Post a job opening at your business.
As you can see, the GNN Forum can be used for several purposes and we hope you take advantage of it by registering when it becomes available.
Like the GNN Poll and the comments section below each story, it offers readers another opportunity for those within the industry to voice their opinions and get their messages out.
GNN’s mandate is to be the voice of the Canadian golf industry, but it’s not just our voice that counts. The Canadian golf industry is filled with valuable experience, knowledge and opinion that can grow the game and businesses.
Let’s get the conversations rolling …