Phil Mickelson’s name may be a good one to have on the course he’s designing near Calgary, one that could be a future site of the RBC Canadian Open, but respondents to a GNN Poll believe the attraction to Mickelson’s name will be short-lived. An overwhelming majority of 91 per cent believe that Mickelson’s marquee […]
- Another Tragedy That Canadians In All Walks Of Life Need To Overcome
- Hockey Faces Youth Participation Challenges, Just Like Golf
- Press Releases Usually Create More Questions Than Supply Answers
- Will Oil Prices Still Be Low When The 2015 Season Gets Underway?
- There’s More To Come After Mark Fletcher’s Exit From FSB
- Good News/Bad News, Brad Thomas Update, Sloan Sits Again, TaylorMade Launch And More
- Phil’s Initial Impact Has Been Huge In Calgary. How Long Will It Last?
- Attack Ad Really Had Nothing To Do With Golf, So Why Sweat It?
- Forget That Glass Half Full, Glass Half Empty Stuff – You Need Both
- The Next Nike Chief Could Be Canadian, The Recession That Won’t End And More
The PGA of Alberta handed out its 2014 awards Wednesday evening at the Edmonton Expo Centre. Below are the winners: Jack Skellern Patron … [Read More...]
The Turfgrass Management Program at Olds College in Olds, Alta., has been designed to bring industry representatives into the classroom, … [Read More...]