The risk you run in labeling recent stories about golf as “attacks” is that you’re seen as paranoid and that just compounds the effects of articles such as this and this the past few weeks. It isn’t a planned attack on the game, but rather, one story leading to the other, not one of them […]
- Which Would You Buy Into First? Golf Course Rankings Or Sharks In A Tornado?
- Is Golf Doing Enough For The Environment?
- Canadians Shouldn’t Dwell on 101 Years Of Perceived Negativity
- A Robot Controls His Fate At RBC Canadian Open
- It Doesn’t End Well Without Patience By Players, Fans And Media
- Kananaskis Country Will Pay For Itself, But Work Needs To Start ASAP
- Is A Dick’s Sporting Goods Scenario About To Happen Here?
- Columnist’s About-Face At Royal Montreal, Worried Workplace And More
- McIlroy’s At His Best After He’s Been At His Worst
- How Would You Describe Your Job Security?
Adidas has cut expectations for its TaylorMade golf business and plans to reduce inventory and restructure after sales fell 18 per cent in … [Read More...]
All is not lost for golf as Doris Maria Bregolisse of Global News reports here. Despite recent headlines to the contrary, she reports that … [Read More...]