Upon hearing the sad news that came out of the U.S. on Tuesday that Dick’s Sporting Goods is cutting hundreds of jobs, including PGA of America members, the cerebral hamster got on its wheel as I pondered whether a similar event could take place in Canada, most notably with Golf Town. In today’s golf retail […]
- Columnist’s About-Face At Royal Montreal, Worried Workplace And More
- McIlroy’s At His Best After He’s Been At His Worst
- How Would You Describe Your Job Security?
- Links Golf, Or Anything Close To It, Should Be Celebrated, Not Protested
- R&A Golf Club Incident Is Reflecting On Golf From The Top Down (Again)
- Majority Of Fearless Forecasters See Everything Coming Up Rose At Open Championship
- Does Your Operation Welcome Women Golfers Or Just Tolerate Them?
- Brooke Denied By LPGA Tour? “Me”-dia Notes And Other Stuff
- How’s Your Time This Year For Previewing Apparel Lines?
- Each Operation Is In Charge Of Its Own Message
Now, it’s lawyers taking a swing at the Alberta government’s decision to spend $18-million to restore the flood-damaged Kananaskis Country … [Read More...]
Several reports out of the United States indicate that Dick’s Sporting Goods is laying off hundreds of employees in its golf division. Among … [Read More...]