Media – friend or foe? That’s the name of a session that will be held Monday at the Golf Business Canada Conference and Trade Show in Montreal. To preview that show, hear what Jeff Calderwood, CEO of the National Golf Course Owners Association of Canada had to say about it here. Calderwood will be on […]
- Are You Prepared To Deal With Complaints About Comments Or Harassment?
- Is Golf A Family Affair At The Operation Where You Work?
- NGCOA Conference, Club Professional Championship On Deck, Fritsch’s Ace And More
- As Golf Progresses With Justin Timberlake’s Generation, It Still Needs Charlie Sifford’s Message
- Is Golf Doing Enough To Lure The People Who Motivate Juniors?
- Taylor Is The Exception To A Popular Theory
- Even From A Hospital Bed, Perkins Delivers A Classic Line
- Get Well Soon, Perk!
- What’s Plan B In Olympic Golf Course Fiasco?
- Tucker’s Travels, Pain In The Neck, Casualties Of Course Closings, Paved Paradise And More
There you go. If a company isn’t making huge profits, blame it on golf, according to a survey reported on by Jeff Gray in the Globe and Mail … [Read More...]
Robert Thompson is reporting on his Going for the Green blog that the former general manager of York Downs in Markham, Ont., has been … [Read More...]