Nearly seven years ago, Herb Paterson had just been named as a new lifetime member of the PGA of Canada, but you would almost think it was him honouring the people who bestowed that title upon him. “I think the role of the golf professional is increasing in importance because he has become the ambassador […]
- Tour Wins Are Good For The Game, But History Shows They Don’t Grow It
- Unhealthy Environments, Sloan’s Sense Of Humour, DeLaet’s Disappointment, Player’s Patience Plea And More
- Is Your Specific Market Oversupplied By Golf Courses?
- Career Guidance For Young People, Profits Over People, Cool Commercial
- Links: Ontario Course In Receivership, B.C. Course For Lease, Save Dorval Attempts Continue
- Would You Recommend A Career In The Golf Industry?
- Mentoring Can Also Be A Learning Experience, If You’re Willing To Listen
- Canadian Woman Accepted By R&A, No Recession, Cautious Spending And More
- These Days, It Takes A Conscious Effort To Mentor
- Will The Golf Industry Spend Money To Make Money This Year?
Sheryle Rowland is heading home to British Columbia to take the director of golf position at Gallagher’s Canyon in Kelowna, but she takes … [Read More...]
Max Oxford, a former national sales manager for Titleist in Canada, has accepted a position as general manager of the Dufferin Heights … [Read More...]