“Just another day in the golf industry” is how a few people I talked to reacted to news that Ben Sharpe has resigned for personal reasons as CEO of TaylorMade on Thursday. Sharpe will be replaced by David Abeles and you can read more in this story from Golf Digest. On Tuesday, Todd Harman resigned […]
- Mid-Week Notes: Backlash On Brown, Golden Bear’s Gold Medal And More
- The Time Is Coming For Brown To Become The New Green In Golf
- Weekend Leftovers: Save Kananaskis, Insecure Employment, Weir’s Return, Svensson’s Debut And More
- To Think Outside The Box, You’ve Got To Get Outside The Box
- Success Of PING G30 Is No Surprise At The Grassroots
- Update: How Do You Feel About Your Job Security In 2015?
- Even Split On Growth, Top 10s Ignored, Canadian Grit And More
- Clock Is Ticking On 2016 RBC Canadian Open Site, Hadwin Still Haggling
- Old School Still Works, Rounds For Turf Research, Gentle Spring Expected And More
- Will Golf Ever See Significant Growth Again In Your Lifetime?
A packed meeting in Wasaga Beach, Ont., on Tuesday night saw council asked to consider purchasing two area golf courses with the same owner, … [Read More...]
This week’s GNN Poll asks about golf operations getting out into the community to get involved and promote their facilities and the game and … [Read More...]