The federal budget will be delivered on Tuesday and we’ll hear then whether or not golf will be considered a legitimate business expense for companies entertaining clients. I have to believe now that chances would have been better in a non-election year. The reason I say that is because there has been a ton of […]
- Update: What’s Your Opinion Of Golf Course Rankings?
- Another Senator In Hot Water, Tales From The Links And More
- Quagmire That Kananaskis Country Is Sinking In Is Political, Not Natural
- Of Course, Sex Sells And Madonna Marketing Increases The Return On Investment
- Tuesday Tibits: Opening Days, Augusta And The Environment, Thank A Super And More
- Will Augusta National Look The Same 10 Years From Now?
- Still No 2016 Canadian Open Venue, Opening Day, Golden Moment For The Golden Bear And More
- Are You Ready To Go Or Already Up And Running?
- Links: Nova Scotia Openings Pushed Back, Canadians At Augusta And More
- Summit Will Now Be Attractive To York Downs Members And Other Notes
Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., shot a 69 at the Lake Merced Golf Club in Daly City, Calif., on Monday to earn one of two spots available at this … [Read More...]
GolfNorth has taken over all operations at the Ridgetown Golf and Curling Club in Ridgetown, Ont., after purchasing all of its assets. The … [Read More...]