The SportBox Entertainment Group made a rather impressive splash last July at the RBC Canadian Open at Glen Abbey, where it announced officially that it had acquired the assets of the Landmark Sports Group and would represent players such as Graham DeLaet, David Hearn, and Mike Weir, among others. The embryonic company had come together […]
- The Legacy Of Peter Dawson
- “No Regrets,” Says John Gordon Of His Departure From ClubLink
- Are You Ready For Gas Pains This Summer?
- That Was A Different Bubba Than Two Years Ago
- Unofficial Start To The Season Has Happened. When Will It Be Official?
- A Marvellous Masters Finale Draws Nigh, Despite An Apparent Tiger Tune-Out
- Who Replaces CBC As CP Women’s Open Broadcaster Is Still A Mystery
- Don’t Ignore The Obvious With Your Masters Picks
- Meet GNN’s Panel Of Prognosticators With Their Fearless Masters Picks
- Don’t Dumb Down Golf To Women
The Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board is hearing arguments this week about the rezoning of Cabot Links’ property in Inverness and whether … [Read More...]
E-Z-GO has recalled approximately 30,000 vehicles, including golf carts. For more, see this story by Brooks Hays of UPI ... The venerable … [Read More...]