The past few months in the Canadian golf industry has been highlighted by several real estate transactions, rumours of potential sales and some deals that are in the process, mostly with housing developments being the end results of said transactions. As of this writing, the members of York Downs near Toronto are considering, as of […]
- Canada Night Announcement Could Include Cabot Links/Cliffs, Adams’ New Focus And More
- Trip To Merchandise Show Delayed And I Can’t Even Blame The Airline
- Will Golf Get Its Goodie In The Spring Budget?
- GNN Poll 2014: Golf Reflects Society
- GNN Poll 2014: Natural Storms And Media Storms
- GNN Poll 2014: Grow The Game Or Leave It Alone?
- Will Your Place Of Employment Try To Do More With Less?
- Arnold Palmer’s Right – Now’s Not The Time To Panic
- Your New Year’s Resolution Has More Credibility Than Long Term Predictions
- How Falling Price Of Oil Might Affect NAGA Efforts
The once struggling Callaway Golf is expecting big gains in 2015, according to this story by David Englander for the Wall Street Journal ... … [Read More...]
Dianne Chiasson serves up 15 Golden Rules of Customer Service in the latest issue of Golf Business Canada, the magazine of the National Golf … [Read More...]