The majority of respondents to a GNN Poll in January got it right when 64 per cent said they didn’t expect the golf industry to receive designation as a legitimate business deduction for companies entertaining clients through the game. We got the final decision, at least for this year, when the 2015 federal budget was […]
- Henderson Insists She Isn’t Naive About Pressure. She Says She Just Embraces It
- A Lot Of Talk About Keith Pelley, But Nothing Of Any Significance
- NAGA Could Be Starting All Over, Another Honour For Brooke Henderson And More
- Links: York Downs Members Vote For Sale, Another Honour For Jocelyne Bourassa And More
- Thoughts On Turning 60 And How The Past Emphasizes The Future
- Will Golf Be A Part Of Tuesday’s Federal Budget?
- Update: What’s Your Opinion Of Golf Course Rankings?
- Another Senator In Hot Water, Tales From The Links And More
- Quagmire That Kananaskis Country Is Sinking In Is Political, Not Natural
- Of Course, Sex Sells And Madonna Marketing Increases The Return On Investment
The Vancouver Golf Tour is moving across the pond, but it’s not as far as it seems. The VGT is ferrying to Victoria for what it’s calling … [Read More...]
Organizers of the Quebec Championship have informed the Champions Tour that they will be not be able to fully fund an event this year and … [Read More...]