David Simms (Don Johnson) explained the U.S. Open to Roy McAvoy (Kevin Costner) quite nicely when he said, “where the rough is deep and the greens are slick and the nerves are shattered,” in the movie Tin Cup. Certainly, there are plenty of moments to back that claim up, not the least of which is […]
- Good News/Bad News, Hollywood Henry Brunton (Close Enough), Vegas Show And More
- Is Denim And Music On The Golf Course Fun, Or Going Too Far?
- Canned While Not On The Clock, Top 10 To Tee It Up At Cabot Links And More
- Future Of Kananaskis Country Gets Clearer With NDP Win, What Were You Thinking Ted And More
- Weekend Leftovers: Allergic To Media Fluff, Don’t Let It Overshadow Great Finish, Hearn’s Patience
- Does The Operation Where You Work Go All-Out In Appealing To Non-Golfers?
- Golf Vs. Labour, Keegan Vs. Miguel, Sniffing The PGA Tour And More
- Links: Labour Unrest, Preparing For Development Showdown, New Director Of Golf And More
- A Bit Of A Barn Smell To Former PM Using Golf As A Convenient Target
- Wei Battle Is About Control, Not Technology Or Quality, And Other Musings
Lisa Mickey, writing for the USGA, takes a look here at the Moorings Yacht and Golf Club, which went to considerable lengths to become an … [Read More...]
https://twitter.com/springfieldNL/status/602460672287465472 Four sinkholes opened last week at the Top of the Rock Golf Course, a Jack … [Read More...]