GNN blogger Kyle German, who also teaches at Point Grey Golf and Country Club in Vancouver, got wind of cheap gas prices in northern Alberta. “Gas is 59.9 in Edmonton? 104.9 here this morning. Well, at least our real estate is affordable,” he wrote on Facebook … I hope the day never comes when I’ll […]
- Weekend Leftovers: Henderson Seeks More Driver Length In Two Ways, Weir Returns To Pebble Beach, Par 4 Holes In One And More
- Is There A Convenient Disconnect Among Consumers When It Comes To Price Hikes?
- The Rowdiest Hole In Golf, Flying Birdies, Chip-In Birdies, Sir Charles And More
- Groundhogs, Graham Slam, The Zika Virus And More
- Is Your Provincial Government Pro-Business Or Anti-Business?
- Orlando And Other Odds And Ends: Apparel Deal May Be Cooking, Pendrith Goes Green And More
- Late Weekend Leftovers: Image Trumps News, Coach Mills, Tin Cup Lives On And More
- The Trip To O-Town Was Folly Free This Year
- How Will Climate Change Affect The Golf Industry?
- A Short On Shorts, Updated Weather From O-Town And More
The new owner of Oak Hills Golf Club in Stirling, Ont., has been identified and it will remain a golf course. Quinte News has more here. … [Read More...]
The new owners of Three Sisters in Canmore, Alta., have decided that an unfinished golf course will not be completed and are seeking … [Read More...]